Connect at Coloblox
IP Transit (DIA)
- Customers without specific carrier requirements can utilize the in-house IP network powered by a blend of carriers and route optimization.
- Cisco and Arista powered network with full mesh redundancy.
- IPv4 and IPv6 BGP blend of carriers with Cisco PfR optimized route selection.
- Port speeds of 100M to 40G.
- Various additional redundancy options available with 100% uptime SLAs.
- BGP Peering and customer owned IP space announcements available at no cost.
Ethernet Transport (EPL)
- Using the Colobox Layer 2 transport network customers can connect their colocation space to one or many locations at speeds up to 100G.
- Port speeds of 100M to 10G with up to 100G at some on-net POP/data center locations.
- Interconnect one or many locations including some enterprise office buildings, data centers, and cloud providers.
- Cross-connect Coloblox transport into a 3rd party's transport network to expand your reach.
- 100% uptime SLAs with diverse protected path and other redundancy options.
- Within the Coloblox MMR (Meet-Me-Room) customers can connect to any on-site or on-net carrier, or choose to bring in their own carrier.
- Cross-connect within any Coloblox facility using Cat6 copper or single mode fiber (SMF).
- Cross-connect to any of our local on-net enterprise and data center POP locations.
- Cross-connect to any of our on-site 3rd party carrier POPs with no recurring fees.
- In-building cross-connects between customer office space and their data center cabinets.
- Segmented cross-connect hand-off services available to reach off-net locations via 3rd party carriers.
- Leverage the Coloblox fiber network with private DWDM wavelengths between Coloblox POPs and major carrier interconnection points
to provide bandwidth flexibility similar to dark fiber.
- Layer 1 bandwidth without the expense and overhead costs of dark fiber leasing.
- Reach across town or across the globe with long haul hand offs to Tier 1 carriers.
- Scale on your demand with a totally customer controlled network path.
- Custom network designs available to scale your capacity as needed.
- Deployed in days rather than weeks or even months for dark fiber builds.
- Coloblox Networks
- Digital Reality IX
- Fusion Connect
- GTT Communications
- Hurricane Electric
- Massive Networks
- Momentum Telecom
- North Georgia Networks
- SNAP Internet Exchange
- Southern Light Rail
- Southern Telecom
- Tata Communications
- Uniti Fiber
- Whitesky Communications
All Coloblox facilities are carrier neutral and customers are welcome to bring their choice of provider with them.
Are you a carrier interested in expanding your network to our facilities? Contact us.